We can’t do it without you.
Your financial support is important and directly affects the community we all enjoy.
‘Early bird’ dues paid prior to January 1, 2022 are $40.
Dues paid after January 1, 2022 are $45.
To pay your annual dues, you may either pay online using the form on this page or by check. Checks should be made payable to Brookside Civic Association and mailed or dropped off to:
6530 McVey Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43235
Please include the following information with your check:
name, address, phone number and email addresses of all heads of household.
Your BCA dues help support the following activities:
Quarterly Community Events:
- Food, facility rental, liability insurance, and other rented item costs.
- Maintaining the neighborhood entrances, lighting, landscaping, signage and any masonry work costs.
- Communications: website cost and maintenance, dues notification/printing, neighborhood events signs and other administrative costs.
- Annual Senior Scholarship costs
- Annual Garage Sale Advertisement costs
Other BCA services to the neighborhood:
- Send communication via emails and posts on neighborhood Facebook and NextDoor pages. If you are not yet on the email distribution list, sign up here. To join our closed social media network pages on Facebook and NextDoor, click on the icons at the bottom of this page.
- Work closely with Perry Township Police Department, Perry Township Trustees and other community organizations to achieve a safe and stable community for our residents.
- Sponsor and judge house decorating contests during the holidays.
If you would like to be a part of this great organization, please contact us. Joining the BCA is an excellent way for you to get to know your neighbors and be involved in your neighborhood. We thank you for your support!